Entry to Profession as Social Statistician
Research Route – Elected Fellow Member of the Royal Statistical Society 2012
Qualifications & Certificates Exams 2002 – 2017
- NFQ L10 Research Doctorate in Statistical Psychology, DPhil, Trinity College Dublin, Awarded July 2006.
- NFQ L9 Post-Graduate Diploma in Statistics, DipStat Distinction, Trinity College Dublin, Awarded November 2004.
- NFQ L8 Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree in Psychology, BA First Class Honours, Trinity College Dublin, Awarded December 2002.
- Postgraduate PCAP Certificate 1 in Academic Practice, The Higher Education Academy, 30 M-Level Credits, Awarded November 2006.
- Certificate in Inbound Marketing, HubSpot Academy USA (85%), Awarded January 2016 (*renewed – 83% April 2017). Expiry date May 2019.
- *Certificate in eMarketing, HubSpot Academy USA (pending).
- NFQ L7 Digital Marketing & Digital Media Management (Distinction 75% GPA), Certificate in Business, Dundalk Institute of Technology, September 2015- 2016.
- Certificate in International Marketing Standards – Imperial Brands Plc – Legal Compliance & Ethics Centre 2016
- Certificate in Information Security, Imperial Brands Plc – Governance Training Centre 2016
- NFQ L5 Leaving Certificate Points System – 560 Points 1998/ 566 Points Post-2017 (including bonus math).
- NFQ L4 Marketing for Small & Medium Businesses, Certificate in Marketing, City & Guilds for Business, Awarded July 2015.
- NFQ L4 Award in Selling for Small & Medium Businesses, Certificate in Sales, City & Guilds for Business, Awarded July 2015. Medal for Excellence 2015.
- RoSPA – Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents Certificate 2016
CPD Continuous Professional Development Attendance 2006-2017
Evidence-based Practice 2007/2012-2016
- CFLPP Conference: The Legacy of HLA Hart. Cambridge University– (attended).
- Changing the Research Landscape —The creation of the Ministry of Justice: Implications for empirical research in law and the justice system. Ministry of Justice UK-(attended).
- Burden of Proof one-day conference, Institute of Criminology, Cambridge University- (attending contributor).
Business & Legal 2012-2016
- KBW Chambers Bar Council CPD, Worcester College Oxford (attending contributor).
- Drogheda & District Chamber, NFQ Cert Placement Event, 2015 (attended).
- Marketing for Small & Medium Business, NFQ Cert 2014-2015 (attended).
- Sales for Small & Medium Business, NFQ Cert 2014-2015 (attended).
- Digital Marketing & Media Management NFQ Cert 2015-2016 (attended).
- *Diploma in Legal Studies (pending scheduling..).
- *PG Diploma in Marketing Studies QQI NFQ8 (Enrolled 2017/18).
- Google Breakfast Meetings (ongoing).
- Statistics for Journalists, Online Course, Royal Statistical Society (self-study attended).
- Science for Journalists, Online Course, Royal Statistical Society (self-study attended).
Grant Writing 2006/07
- The Cambridge Successful Grant Writing Workshops, University of Southampton (attended).