You can visit my marketing consultancy site – Molyneaux Marketing – by clicking on the image below:
Welcome to Molyneaux Marketing!
Molyneaux Marketing is a specific purpose consultancy designed to provide Market Research, Digital Marketing Services, and CPD Marketing Training Workshops to SMEs from local and regional industry, in the East and North East of Ireland. The consultancy is planned to be a part-time initiative and will initially run at (.2 Pte) and work up to (.4 Pte). Trademark – 255361. Registration No. – 574946.- Vat No. Pending.
Our Purpose: To Provide Exceptional Marketing Services
In a digital age the capacity to attract business, gain intelligence information on qualified sales leads, and to convert these sales leads from prospects into repeated business from online opportunities is critical to SME survival. To ensure consistent revenue and brand awareness communications, SMEs are increasingly pressured to assess their strategic planning in terms of: their digital marketing plan, digital consumer surveys, price indexing relative to online business models, competitor analysis, and to gain marketing intelligence for data-driven decision making.
Marketing services are more often than not too expensive and time-consuming to accommodate permanently in-house, and so companies are beginning to draw on marketing professionals from without, in order to assess their competitiveness, uncover insights about their product or service through surveying their clients/consumers, and to conduct the digital communications workload necessary to drive their business forward on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
Our Service: Consumer Insight – Digital Marketing – Publishing Support
(Photo credit: The Irish Aesthete – https://www.fitzbiz.com/)
Just as when we piloted the initial survey consultancy and Pro Bono work at the Fitzwilliam Business Centre entrepreneurial office facilities, at Singleton House 2012-2014, the consultancy will retain a part-time remit. We aim to work for profit and not for profit (i.e. Pro Bono) on a contractual basis with clients from project to project. Some of the continuing and new services include:
Consumer Insight Reports:
- Consumer/Client Market Intelligence Survey and Interview Schedule Reports
- Training other Professionals in Account Based Management, Campaign Planning, Print Management Execution, & Print Media Scheduling for Project Management Excellence — One-Stop Workshops (4hrs)
- Training other Professionals to Design, Conduct, & Analyse Marketing Surveys for SMEs within a Statistical Methodologies Framework — One-Stop Workshops (4hrs)
- Training other Professionals in Data-driven Market Intelligence Report Writing for Commercial In-house Purposes — One-Stop Workshops (4hrs)
- Digital Marketing Website Start-Up for SMEs – Including a Website Build with Training Tutorials for Four Weeks (with SEO Level 1)
- Digital Marketing Campaigns on Social Media: Social Media Platform Set-Up, Content Creation, Design, & Scheduling
- Digital Marketing Industry Blog Creation: Writing, Researching, & Digital Management of the Company Website’s Blog Page
- Analytics Reporting: Dashboard and Report on Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn Analytics, and Facebook Insights
Publishing Support (including Tender Applications):
- Copyediting for books, eBooks, manuscripts, and theses
- Proof-reading for books, eBooks, journal articles, manuscripts, and theses
- Editing, proof-reading, and reviewing commercial tenders
- White-paper reviewing for the purpose of summarising to distribute through a business blog channel
- Researching a subject for a business blog intended to be either a blog piece or webpage content (all subjects)
- To write up news pieces for website news pages or newsletter content for eMarketing to eList purposes (all industries)
Pricing may vary in overall price, but is based on an hourly rate of €25 for each (or per combination of each) service option.
Your Request: Complete the form below and we will contact you shortly
Michelle B. Cowley PGDipStat BA DPhil | Marketing Executive | E-mail: email@example.com | Contact: Tel: +353 (0)89 4389634